I’m a discerning designer and meticulous marketer with 20 years of experience transforming customer focus into company success. As a voracious learner, I’ve developed a wide-ranging skill-set and a track record in driving customers through the marketing funnel via data-driven strategy, collaboration, and creative execution.
Interactive Marketer & Graphic Designer — Delaget
St. Louis Park, MN | 2020 – 2021
- Designed extensive update to company website, including concepts, wireframes, WordPress template development, and design implementation. Partner inquiries tripled within a month of launch.
- Devised and implemented a new lead automation process integration between HubSpot and Salesforce that resulted in saved time for Sales and CSMs and surfaced several high-value deals within weeks of implementation.
- Developed email nurturing campaigns to target specific brands, including designing emails and setting up HubSpot automation, connection to Salesforce campaigns, and alerts to territory-specific Sales and Customer Success team members.
- Helped increase marketing contribution to pipeline from under 10% to almost 30% during time at Delaget; in Q1 of 2021, marketing became the number one source of leads and pipeline.
Graphic Designer — Delaget
St. Louis Park, MN | 2017 – 2020
- Owned brand development and evolution, including design, illustration, and asset management; ensured all prospect and customer touchpoints met brand standards.
- Led design of the website and all inbound content, including ebooks, webinars, videos, emails, and landing pages.
- Took ownership over data analysis of emails to recommend and implement changes to increase opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Leveraged HubSpot and Google Analytics data to identify highest performing website CTAs and missed opportunities, optimized CTA strategy and almost doubled conversion rate.
- Collaborated across departments to optimize customer lifecycles through the development of personas, ideal customer profiles, and customer journey maps to align organization and drive sales.
- Designed a new blog section on Delaget’s website, helping drive a 150% increase in organic SEO and a subscriber base with consistently higher engagement in promotional emails.
- Project managed and gave design direction to freelance web developer.
- Spearheaded brand and UX audit of existing products; gained Product and Engineering team buy-in and designed mockups to elevate brand compliance and increase in-product upsell marketing opportunities.
- Designed and produced all trade show booth properties and collateral, and created branding for a new partner co-marketing program at trade shows; helped double trade show pipeline in three years.
Marketing and Design Specialist — Cooks of Crocus Hill
St.Paul, MN | 2016 – 2017
- Managed Cooks of Crocus Hill’s retail website and all other graphic design needs.
- Led content meetings, owned the content calendar, and planned and executed promotions, including writing and designing promotional emails five to seven times a week.
- Oversaw full retail web presence: maintained technology and uptime, created dynamic content, and managed Magento ecommerce platform.
- Utilized A/B testing and other data analysis to optimize email content, schedule, and targeting, resulting in increased engagement and sales.
Graphic Designer and Web Developer — Ideas To Go
Minneapolis, MN | 2001 – 2016
- Helped develop proprietary web apps to aid in consumer brainstorming sessions.
- Owned brand evolution and company-wide brand compliance.
- Maintained web presence, including collaborating with outside design agencies, and developing and optimizing new content.
- Created print, web, and email marketing campaigns.
- SaaS and business-to-business inbound marketing, automation, and content creation
- Brand identity and graphic design (web, print, social media, video, photo, UX)
- Customer lifecycle and personas
- Campaign strategy and execution
- Close collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS, Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress, MailChimp, SEMrush, Google Analytics, social media platforms
University of Minnesota — 2001
- BA, Art (magna cum laude); emphasis in electronic art and drawing
- Exhibited at the Katherine E. Nash Gallery